What You’ll Need.
* A large onion
* 2 cloves of Garlic
* 2 Green Peppers
* 2 large ripe tomatoes.
* Beef chili cube or even a small red pepper
* Sunflower oil or some other you use for frying food.
* Dhania (coriander)
* 2 big carrots.
* Quarter packet of spaghetti.
How To Get The Ingredients.
Wash the pepper berries, carrots along with the dry and coriander thoroughly. (Utilize Paper napkins)
Dice the tomatoes and pepper.
Grate the carrots.
Dice the dhania in the previous five minutes to make sure that they don’t lose their beautiful flavor.
How To Cook.
1. In a Big Pot chop the onion and the garlic together and put in the cooking oil and put on the fire. Cook until light brown (the garlic cooks quicker than the onion watches it to prevent burning).
2. Add the chilli cube or red pepper and a bit of salt and simmer for a moment.
3. Add the green pepper, tomatoes and also the grated carrots and cook for five minutes.
4. Break the spaghetti into three equivalent dimensions and set on the cooking veggies and just cover with water (it should only pay the spaghetti).
5. Cook for 20 minutes stirring every few minutes to stop the spaghetti from sticking together. Test to find out why is spaghetti squash good for you and whether the spaghetti is tender but it ought to have a bite to it.
6. Place from the dhania, stir for a moment and serve hot.
1. The garlic cooks quicker than the onion watch it to prevent burning.
2. If you’ve got leftover peas or beans these may also be added into the spaghetti too.
3. If you like bacon or meat that may also be inserted into the mixture.
4. Cook when you’re ready to consume as this ought to be eaten when it’s cooked for optimal flavor